Tuesday, February 17, 2009

busy*bee

i've been a very busy bee lately. lots of studying, reading, working, and of course checking my emails--multiple times. ::whoops::

my mom always told me that when you are studying, you should take periodic short breaks to clear your head and so you don't become antsy.

well, the key is to take those breaks after some significant amount of studying first.

::whoops:: again, oh well.

i have a chem test tomorrow at 8am and am not too excited for it. hopefully i will go in with a clear head and a calm heart. no point in taking a test when you are so worried you can not focus--might as well not study for hours before hand!

i am aiming at going to bed tonight at a reasonable hour-- please God, let me get some much needed rest tonight.

sorry that this post was short. i suppose i was using it as my "break".

i'll be back later--tonight--tomorrow--sometime in the future.

God bless you! <3>

:: philippians4:13
i can do all things through Christ who strenthens me ::

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm the same way! I'm a awesome procrastinator, haha! And, ironically,I'm doing Chem. this year too....and the tests make me nervous too.

I'll be praying for you!

Nancy said...

I have to take frequent breaks, too, because or else I reach my maximum attention span. One of the things I do to take a break is check to see if you've made a new post! Thanks for being my quick distraction!

And good luck with everything!

God bless <3

Robert said...

Good blog, I'm looking forward to you visiting my blog and becoming a follower as I will start to follow this blog as well

Blessings!

AmberDenae said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to following yours and learning more about you! Be blessed!

-Amber