Sunday, January 24, 2010

new year new semester

okay, so it's 2010!!! whoo hoo!!!

i have completed my first week of classes on friday and ONLY have 12 more weeks. yay.... lol

but seriously, i think it's going to be a good semester. i am taking 5 classes and also working about 10.5 hrs a week. i am only in one art class this time around though [painting], which is somewhat saddening, but yet i'm excited about because i've never really done it before. painting is a great way to relax! i did some painting in my 2-D design class in the fall but i don't think it really counts, that class actually stressed me out! lol

God is sooooo good!!! i can't even start to say what he's been doing in my life as well as my friends. all i know is that i'm expecting and willing to be an open vessel to be used for his purpose! i'll leave you with this verse as i clean my room and get into my pj's [yes, it is 8pm], before working on my first painting hw assignment and do some reading.


Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. -1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

GOD BLESS!

No comments: