Wednesday, January 28, 2009

firstBlog



hello everyone! I am very excited about this whole blogging thing. for a few days now I have been wanting to do more---sharing photos, my thoughts (sorta like a journal), sharing the word of God if he touches my heart at a particular time.

I don't really have an agenda with this. if something comes up, I'd like to feel free to openly express what is on my heart!



burningDesire is a name I'm using for this because in the past year I have been learning more about Jesus, learning to let him into my life, do less of what i want to do and more of what he "desires" for me.


hopefully there will be more to come, I just don't know how soon. I will try to keep on top of things, but as you will find out, I am very new to this. please have patience with me.

good night for now, and may the Lord bless you in your dreams!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

<3 your twin sista